Remote Sensing Services
Remote Sensing Services Company, Remote Sensing Services, Remote Sensing Development
Remote sensing is the science of obtaining information about the objects or areas from a distance, typically from aircraft or satellites.
Benefits with DP Project Development
- Services by highly skilled and competent Remote Sensing developers
- Flexible Remote Sensing development services which can,
be easily customized to serve the individualistic,
requirements of every client.
- Timely services to develop robust, secure and scalable applications.
- 24/7 support available in case of any queries or,
problems with the website/applications
- Cost-effective pricing
Remote sensors collect data by detecting the energy that is reflected from Earth. These sensors can be on satellites or mounted on aircraft. Remote sensors can be either passive or active. Passive sensors respond to external stimuli. They record radiation that is reflected from Earth’s surface, usually from the sun. Because of this, passive sensors can only be used to collect data during daylight hours.
We are providing following remote sensing services:
- 1. Basic terminology of Remote Sensing
- 2. Data Acquisition and processing techniques of Remote Sensing
- 3. Applications of remote sensing based on spatial resolution, spectral resolution, radiometric resolution and temporal resolution
- 4. Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing
- 5. Aerial Photo Interpretation Elements
- 6. Photogrammetric and Photo Interpretation
- 7. Sources of Digital Data, Image Enhancement, Data Classification, Remote Sensing
- 1. Satellite Altimeter Data
- 2. Remote Sensing Data
The GIS and Remote Sensing Application has been carried out using in Linux and Windows platforms which support mapping, visualization, capture, store, manipulate, classification, modeling, and interpretation, analyze, and manage all type of Spatial, non-spatial and altimetry data. The data conversion, processing and plotting were also accomplished with the help of this software such as:
1. Remote Sensing Data Software
- GRASS (Geographic Resources Analysis Support System): GRASS (Geographic Resources Analysis Support System), is a free and open source (GIS) software suite used for geospatial data management and analysis, image processing, graphics and maps production, spatial modeling, and visualization.
- ILWIS (Integrated Land and Water Information System): ILWIS is a GIS / Remote sensing software for both vector and raster processing. ILWIS features include digitizing, editing, analysis and display of data as well as production of quality maps.
- QGIS (Quantum GIS): QGIS is a free and open source Geographic Information System and it is used for map create, edit, visualize, analysis and publish geospatial information on window, Mac, Linux. It is provides a variety of tools such as image orthorectification, mosaicking, reprojection, classification and interpretation that allow the user to analyze image data and present it in formats ranging from printed maps to 3d models.
2. Satellite Altimeter data Software
- Ferret Software: It is an interactive computer visualization and analysis environment designed to meet the needs of oceanographers and meteorologists for the analysis of large and complex gridded data sets. This software has been used to handle and process large volume of satellite remote sensing data in the Netcdf (.nc file). Ferret is efficient for oceanographic application and enables data manipulations and computation with ease.
- Climate Data Operators Software: The Climate Data Operators (CDO) software is a collection of many operators for standard processing of climate and forecast model output. The operators include simple statistical and arithmetic functions, data selection and sub sampling tools, and spatial interpolation. CDO software is basically used for display generally information about a data file, display a variable of file, file conversion with different file types and copying whole data sets can be easily done in a single file etc.
If you have any enquiry related to the Remote Sensing then please contacts us. We will be very happy if we can help you. If you wants to develop your Remote Sensing projects of M.Tech, and Ph.D also then please contact us.