Mobile Testing Services
Mobile Testing Services Company, Mobile Testing Services, Mobile Testing OutSourcing
To compete in the global market, product companies are releasing their applications in multiple platforms and devices, such as Windows, MAC, open source operating systems and several mobile computing devices including phones, e readers. There are a lot of nuances involved in testing for a product’s functionality on a multitude of such smart devices.
Benefits with DP Project Development
- Services by highly skilled and competent Mobile testers
- Flexible Mobile testing services which can,
be easily customized to serve the individualistic,
requirements of every client.
- Timely services to develop robust, secure and scalable applications.
- 24/7 support available in case of any queries or,
problems with the website/applications
- Cost-effective pricing
As a testing company, when it comes to mobile testing services, we have built our niche in testing applications that need to be supported on various devices and operating systems. We specialize specifically in testing applications on Android and iOS devices. We also test for all types of mobile applications – be it native, web or hybrid including an optimized test automation approach that accommodates a single test suite both on the mobile and non-mobile versions of the application.
Our smart devices testing scope spans smart phones, e-readers, tablets, PDAs, notebooks as some of the major categories. With these evolving devices and underlying technology, we strive to bring in our specialized test and domain knowledge to test applications and content on devices. Our frameworks empower us to extend additional test coverage for applications built with latest mobile and web technologies including HTML 5, CSS 3. Some major categories here include:
- 1. Testing for learning content on e readers touching upon areas such as functionality, performance, usability, accessibility, instructional design
- 2. Testing for specific applications on smart phones covering functionality, performance, security, usability
- 3. Testing enterprise level deployment of devices (e.g. e-readers or notebooks in large scale deployments such as governmental organizations) and associated applications primarily focusing on functionality, performance, security
- 4. Testing common end user applications (in domains such as retail, media, gaming) on devices such as smart phones, e-readers focusing on functionality, performance, usability, accessibility
If you have any enquiry related to the Mobile Testing Services then please contacts us.